Catherine Mondloch, professor of Psychology, was interviewed by Discovery News for the article “Face memory peaks late,” which was posted Dec. 14. The article discusses an unexpected discovery that people remember unfamiliar faces best between the ages of 30 and 34.
Media Talk: Face memory peaks late
Tuesday, January 04, 2011 | by The Brock News
What to read next...
- Winning Distinguished Teaching award all about support: Martini
- Transfer student symposium being held Thursday
- Internationally recognized statistician coming to Brock Thursday
- Leading Canadian pollster speaking at Brock Thursday
- VIDEO: Students thank donors for support of Brock University