Alun Hughes, Geography professor, was quoted in the article “Who’s the wine industry’s daddy?” in the St. Catharines Standard on Nov. 27. In the article, Hughes says none of his research supports that Johann Schiller was the so-called father of the Canadian wine industry. The story also appeared in the Woodstock Sentinel-Review.
Media Talk: Who’s the wine industry’s daddy?
Tuesday, December 07, 2010 | by The Brock News
What to read next...
- Helping youth understand digital privacy
- PODCAST: Consider This – Enabling our youth to pursue post-secondary education
- VIDEO: Hype night infused with school spirit
- Brock University, Niagara College team up to support youth entrepreneurship
- Brock hosts Night Against Procrastination