Brock University’s newly relaunched Cybersecurity Awareness Portal is a central place for employees and students to access cybersecurity updates, training and resources.
Launched earlier this month by Brock’s Information Technology Services team as part of their ‘Level Up’ Cybersecurity Campaign, the Cybersecurity Awareness portal features real-time information regarding the latest email attacks at Brock, such as the malicious email’s subject, attachment names, URL and screenshot samples of the actual email and directing website.
Sample email attack:
Sample attack website:
Other features of the Cybersecurity Awareness portal include:
- Cybersecurity status — Indicates the current level of cybersecurity alertness (high, medium or low) at Brock.
- Cyberhealth and training — Reports a personalized scorecard of a user’s cybersecurity protection and completed online courses.
- Phishing simulation stats — Reports the personalized statistics for users enrolled in the phishing simulation. (Users who enrol in the phishing simulation by the end of February will be entered into a draw to win a prize.)
- Phishing training — Cybersecurity training resources that users can complete at their own pace.
- Workshops — Upcoming cybersecurity workshops available to employees and students.
Questions about the Cybersecurity Awareness Portal or the Cybersecurity Level Up Campaign can be directed to email@example.com