The Schmon Tower’s familiar red glow will give way to an array of colour schemes to mark several occasions taking place in June.
Events in June include:
- Wednesday, June 1, rainbow for Pride Month
- Sunday, June 5, green for World Environment Day
- Monday, June 6, purple for Hidradenitis Suppurativa Awareness Week
- Tuesday, June 21, orange for National Indigenous Peoples Day
- Friday, June 24, green and blue for Brain Injury Awareness Month
The tower is lit externally with 48 powerful LED lights, which offer a full rainbow of colour options.
Members of the community can request the tower be illuminated in a particular colour for holidays and non-commercial special events.
Interested community members can submit a Brock Tower illumination request and see the full schedule online through the University Marketing and Communications web page.