As Brock University transitions into its summer operations, schedules for on-campus dining are changing.
As of Wednesday, April 27 at noon, all on-campus Dining Services locations will be closed for the summer with the following exceptions:
- Tim Hortons at the Hungry Badger will be open Monday to Friday from 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Starbucks at Market Hall will be open Monday to Thursday from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. and Friday from 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Beginning Wednesday, May 4, several Brock University Students’ Union (BUSU) food services locations will also be reopening for the spring and summer:
- General Brock will be open Monday to Friday from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Subway and Booster Juice in Union Station will be open Monday to Friday from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Isaac’s patio will be open Monday to Friday from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m.
Certain Dining Services locations will also temporarily reopen while the Niagara 2022 Canada Summer Games are taking place in August.