Have questions about the COVID vaccine and don’t know where to look for answers?
Brock University’s Health, Safety and Wellness office has released a new educational video meant to address some of the common questions about the COVID-19 vaccines under topics such as:
- How COVID-19 vaccines work
- Vaccine efficacy and safety
- The benefits of vaccinations
- The risks of not being vaccinated
- Possible side effects of vaccination
Everyone coming to a Brock University campus is required to be fully vaccinated or, in the case of those who fall within a limited set of exemption criteria, undergo twice-weekly rapid antigen screenings. For more information about Brock’s vaccine policy, visit the Brock coronavirus website.
Watch the full vaccination educational video below: