The location and menus of various dining services on campus will be affected Friday, June 22 and Monday, June 25 as registers are upgraded.
Hours and options for both days include:
Hungry Badger: Closed
Tim Hortons (Thistle): Open 7:30 a.m to 5 p.m. with limited offerings. Stop by for a free treat.
Guernsey Market: Open 11:30 a.m. to 2 p.m. A $12 voucher can be purchased for one of the following menu options:
- Chicken and ribs, potato salad, coleslaw, macaroni salad, and a bun and butter
- Build your own pasta bowl for vegetarians/vegans (gluten option available), including marinara, sautéed spinach, diced tomato and sautéed mushroom.
Both options come with choice of drink (limited options available).
- Charbroiled beef steak sandwich with sautéed mushrooms and onions, horseradish garlic aioli
- Charbroiled chicken “steak” sandwich with mango and pineapple salsa, lettuce and tomato with garlic aioli
- Melange of grilled vegetable with Havarti cheese, sundried tomato pesto spread
Both options include parmesan kettle chips and a drink of choice (limited options available).
Dining Services has worked with groups on campus to ensure minimal disruption. If you are hosting a group on campus during these times that require food and have not been in touch with Dining Services, please contact Malcolm Dales, Associate Director, Operations email@example.com or x6601.