Faculty and librarians are invited to attend a feedback session as part of an external review of Brock University’s research management services.
The session takes place on Monday, Nov. 6 between noon and 1:30 p.m. at Pond Inlet.
Initiated by interim Vice-President, Research Joffre Mercier, the review will examine all services under the purview of the Vice-President, Research including:
- The Office of Research Services
- The Office of Research Ethics
- Innovation and Commercialization Services
- Animal Care
“Given the quickly-evolving nature of research administration and the complexity of managing the research enterprise, the review was launched to identify our current capacities and to seek expert advice on how to move the research enterprise at Brock forward,” Mercier said.
The external review committee is comprised of:
- Sandra Crocker, Chair, Associate Vice-President (Strategic Initiatives and Operations), Carleton University
- Rachel Scarth, Member, Associate Vice-President Research Operations, University of Victoria
- Diane Dupont, Associate Dean, Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of Social Sciences, Brock University
There is a list of questions that attendees are asked to consider when coming to the consultation. These are listed on the Office of Research Services’ OneBrock internal site homepage.
If you are interested in attending, please go to ORS’s OneBrock page.
To RSVP, e-mail the Office of the Vice-President, Research, at VPRadmin@brocku.ca by Wednesday, Oct. 25.