The final beam in the Goodman School of Business construction project now bears the names of more than 1,000 people.
The Brock community braved the cold weather Thursday to sign the steel beam slated to be the last in the $22-million expansion project’s framework.
With permanent markers in hand, students, faculty, staff and community members gathered in front of Schmon Tower to make their mark on a piece of Brock history.
There will be a separate opportunity after the Feb. 20 to 24 Reading Week to watch the signed beam being raised and installed in a topping out ceremony which will mark the completion of the construction project’s steel framework.
This $22-million Goodman School of Business expansion project will feature:
- 79,000 square feet of new and renovated space
- Six new and nine refreshed classrooms with state-of-the-art technology
- Large two-storey engagement Atrium
- Five employer interview rooms
- Bloomberg financial research lab
- Graduate student study space, faculty research space and additional offices
For regular updates and photos from the project, visit the Goodman Expansion website.