Welcome and thanks for your interest in participating in Brock BaseCamp! 2019 Registration is NOW OPEN!
- No alcohol, tobacco or non-prescription drugs are permitted on any trip.
- Personal electronic devices are prohibited. This includes cell phones, MP3 players & IPods, video games, and any other non-medical electronic items.
- Participants are bound by the policies set forth by the Brock University:
Participants are obligated to follow these regulations and policies as well as the directions and guidance of BaseCamp staff at all times or may be removed from the trip and sent home at their own expense.
- Please note that students with disabilities and special needs can most likely be accommodated on BaseCamp trips. Contact BaseCamp staff directly if you have questions or to talk about specific needs.
- Applications without the deposit of $150.00 + HST will not be processed. Applications for the Faculty of Applied Health Sciences Short Hills Adventure without full payment ($100.00 + HST) will not be processed.
- Deposit and/or full trip fees (deposit + outstanding balance ) will be refunded ONLY if we are unable to accommodate you on a trip. Otherwise, deposits are non-refundable. If written notice of withdrawal from participation is received no later than three weeks prior to the start of your trip, fees will be refunded (deposit will not be refunded).
- Once you are accepted, you will be notified by email and receive an information package to the email address you provided. This will include a detailed packing list, logistical information, assumption of risk and indemnity form, medical form, and photo release form. These must be printed out, completed and the hard copies returned to us no later than the date provided in your information package. Final payment must be made through our online payment system. Please login to our Summer Orientation Programs registration site and pay any outstanding balance at least two weeks prior to the start of your BaseCamp trip, or you will forfeit your place on that trip.
- Deposits are non-refundable and full payment is required if a student drops out of their specific course three weeks or less from the start date.