Lynn McCleary, assistant professor of Nursing, gave or was part of a number of presentations at the Gerontological Society of America Annual Scientific Meeting in New Orleans, La. in November.
- Marziali, E., and McCleary, L. “An assessment tool for identifying dementia caregiver resources, vulnerabilities, and service needs.”
McCleary, L., Persaud, M., Hum, S., Cohen, C., Pimlott, N., Leung, K., Koehn, S., and Drummond, N. “Help seeking for dementia by South Asian Canadians: Influenced by attributions about normal aging, influence of family members living outside the home, provision of health care for other medical problems, and family carers’ concern for safety.”
- Xu, T. J,, Lechelt, K., Garcia, L., Molnar, F., Dalziel, W., Silvius, J., Triscott, J., Drummond, N., Cohen, C., McCleary, L., O’Sullivan, T., Eliasziw, M., Hogan, D., Peng, J., Turner, D., Kozak, J., Pimlott, N., McGilton, K., and Leung, K. “Experiences during transitions caused by dementia.”
Garcia, L.J., Emerson, V., Leopoldoff, H., Dalziel, W., Drummond, N., Koehn, S., and McCleary, L. “Is French the issue? The pathway to diagnosis of French-speaking Canadian individuals living with early dementia in a minority situation.”
- Leung, K., Finlay, J., Silvius, J., Koehn, S., McCleary, L., Cohen, C., Garcia, L., and Drummond, N. “Perceptions and experiences of Anglo-Canadians regarding the pre-diagnosis period of Alzheimer’s Disease and Related Dementias.”
- Koehn, S.D., Spence, M., Kozak, J. Garcia, L, Leung, K., McCleary, L., Cohen, C., and Drummond, N. “A non-essentializing view of Chinese-Canadian pathways to a diagnosis of dementia in metro Vancouver.”
- Drummond, N., Cohen, C., Garcia, L., Silvius, J., Emerson, V., Dalziel, W., and McCleary, L. “Practice and policy implications of the Canadian Cross-Cultural Pathways to a Diagnosis of Dementia Program: federal and provincial perspectives.”