Sid Segalowitz and Jane Dywan took part in a conference on Science Learning and Educational Neuroscience at the National Kaohsiung University in Kaohsiung, Taiwan from May 10 to 12. They gave keynote addresses, Segalowitz on “The Development of Cognitive and Emotional Self-Regulation in Children and Adolescents” and on “Adolescent Brain Development,” Dywan on “Successful Adaptation in the Learning Environment: Going Beyond the Brain,” and together on “Scientific Publication and the Peer Review Process.”
Thursday, June 02, 2011 | by The Brock News
What to read next...
- What a difference a year makes
- Goodman students win at business competitions
- PODCAST: Prof. Kareen Brown talks severance pay on Conversations with Goodman
- Ontario women’s basketball championship trophy to be named in honour of Brock’s Critelli
- Bus trip planned as Badgers invade Ryerson Wednesday