Sid Segalowitz and Jane Dywan took part in a conference on Science Learning and Educational Neuroscience at the National Kaohsiung University in Kaohsiung, Taiwan from May 10 to 12. They gave keynote addresses, Segalowitz on “The Development of Cognitive and Emotional Self-Regulation in Children and Adolescents” and on “Adolescent Brain Development,” Dywan on “Successful Adaptation in the Learning Environment: Going Beyond the Brain,” and together on “Scientific Publication and the Peer Review Process.”
Thursday, June 02, 2011 | by The Brock News
What to read next...
- Showcasing Brock to prospective students at Ontario Universities’ Fair
- Writing the book on innovations in teaching
- Narcissism often plays a role in mass shootings; expert says
- Three Minute Thesis finalist looking at oils and fats
- Grad students have plenty to do during Reading Week