The Working Mind: EMPLOYEE Training
A program developed by the Mental Health Commission of Canada
The Working Mind (TWM) training is an education-based program designed to address and promote mental health and reduce the stigma of mental illness in a workplace setting.
TWM for employees offers practical knowledge to increase participants’ overall comfort level with mental illness. On completing the course, employees will be able to:
• understand mental health and mental illness
• recognize its signs and indicators, in themselves and others
• reduce stigma and negative attitudes toward people with mental health problems
• support colleagues with mental health problems
• maintain their own mental health and improve their resilience.
Following the course, participants will receive a resource kit and Certificate of Completion from the Mental Health Commission of Canada.
Please note this training will be delivered through Zoom. If you are new to Zoom, you will be required to create a free Zoom account prior to logging in to the training.
Who Should Attend: Employees
Wednesday, December 16, 2020
9:00 am to 2:30 pm, Online through Zoom
Health Management Consultant, Human Resources