1812 Sir Isaac Brock Way
St. Catharines, ON
L2S 3A1 Canada
© 2020 Brock University
Located on the lower level of Thistle Complex, Market Hall is a large, spacious, naturally-lit, eating area for the Guernsey Market. It is also accessible via the lower level of the Arthur Schmon Tower.
The Collabratorium is a space for students to come together to meet, study, and turn to in times of need.
The Schmon Parkway is a road that heads south and bends west to meet Merrittville Highway. The Regional Municipality of Niagara is located on this road, as is the City of Thorold’s town hall, Norgen Biotek and other offices. Brock’s Schmon Place is located on this road.
Located at 3350 Merrittville Highway, this is home to the campus planning and development group, which is working on new capital projects at Brock. Information Technology Services has offices in a strip mall nearby.
Concordia Lutheran Seminary is a Graduate School of Theology which prepares people for the pastoral ministry of the Lutheran Church of Canada. It houses offices, classrooms, a chapel and a library.
Built in 1837 by Samuel Theal using stones from the Niagara Escarpment, Theal House was renovated in 2009.