Located in the Robert S.K. Welch building, the David S. Howes Theatre is where various music, drama and dance performances are held, both student and professional. Patrons of the David S. Howes Theatre are encouraged to park at University Road West near the Walker Complex or in E lot.
Fast fact: The David S. Howes Theatre, which serves the University and the broader Niagara community, was named after David Howes in 2001 to honour the business owner, philanthropist and former chair of Brock’s Board of Trustees. The theatre was originally called the Faculty of Education Theatre and the Playhouse Theatre before being renamed.
- Centre for the Arts, Brock University Facebook page
- HOT TICKETS at Centre for the Arts, Brock University YouTube playlist
- HOT TICKETS at Centre for the Arts, Brock University Flickr photo collection
- Fine and Performing Arts YouTube playlist
- Marilyn I. Walker School of Fine and Performing Arts Facebook page
- Marilyn I. Walker School of Fine and Performing Arts on Twitter