Each day is filled with skill development workshops, outdoor adventure and swimming at the Brock University pool. Our afternoons will be spent outdoors enjoying the beautiful Brock University campus – hiking, building shelters or roasting marshmallows around a campfire.
- Take part in exciting and hands-on exploration
- Have fun in various unique recreational activities
- Feel valued and experience a sense of belonging
- Learn important life skills
- Have a welcoming experience on a post-secondary education campus
- Be mentored by caring Brock University students
- Laugh and have a great time.
Winter Camp will take place January 2, 3, & 4 2019.
Registration will open November 1, 2018.
We are happy to offer extended care before and after the camp day for the convenience of parents. During extended care, campers will have the opportunity to do hands-on activities and projects facilitated by our camp staff.
7:30 am to 9:00 am
4:00 pm to 5:30 pm