Program planners are designed to help students stay on track with course requirements for their degree.
Planners are available for each program of study in the Department of Geography and Tourism Studies. It is the responsibility of each student to ensure that the courses selected meet their degree requirements and that they adhere to restrictions, course pre-requisites and published deadlines.
- The planners are organized on the website by Program Requirement Year. The Program Requirement Year is the year a student enters the program as a Major.
- Students must follow the program outlined in the Brock Undergraduate Calendar (please refer to the online Brock Undergraduate Calendar for the most up-to-date information) that corresponds to the Student’s Program Requirement Year (e.g. students who start a Major in September 2012 must follow the program prescribed in the Brock 2012/13 Undergraduate Calendar).
- If changes have been made from the program requirements outlined in the Brock Undergraduate Calendar, the changes are reflected on the program planners (e.g. changes in course codes).
- Please note that students who interrupt their studies for one or more years become subject to the Calendar regulations in effect at the time of their re-registration.
- When completing a program planner it is recommended that students confirm their Program Requirement Year and the courses they have successfully completed by checking their student record on the my.brocku.ca Portal system.
- It is recommended that all students complete a program planner prior to booking an appointment for program advising and, that they bring their completed planner with them to the appointment.
- All courses and programs are subject to enrolment limitations. Not all courses are offered every academic year.
- Please contact one of our Academic Advisors if you have questions regarding your academic degree program.
- B.A. in Tourism and Environment | 2016-17 | 2017-18
- B.A. in Tourism and Environment with Major | 2016-17 | 2017-18
- B.A. in Tourism and Environment, Management Stream | 2016-17 | 2017-18
- B.A. in Tourism and Environment, Management Stream with Major | 2016-17 | 2017-18
- B.A. in Tourism and Environment, Management Stream, Co-op | 2016-17 | 2017-18
- Minor in Tourism Studies | 2016-17 | 2017-18