Please note: student emails need to be written from a Brock email address.
- If you are in your second, third- or fourth-year of a Communication, Popular Culture and Film (CPCF) program and you have questions about program requirements, scheduling issues, registering for courses, etc
- If you lack pre-reqs and have been granted permission to join a course that has space in it for an override
- If you are a transfer student from either a college or university and want to know how you can use your transfer credits and go over a program plan
- If you wish to change or declare your Major to one in CPCF, and/or if you wish to add a Minor in Film Studies, Digital Culture, Media Studies, or Popular Culture
- If you would like information about our Collaborative programs for Communication majors with Mohawk College or for Film majors with Fanshawe College
Academic Advisor and Internship Coordinator
On campus: Monday, Tuesday and every other Wednesday, 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Office: SBH 344
Remote work: Thursday and Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- If you are a first-year student and have any questions regarding scheduling or registering for classes
- If you are interested in learning more about or enrolling in our Experiential Learning (Internship) course
- If you have general questions about CPCF that you would like to ask someone who has been a student and a teaching assistant in the department
On campus: Thursday and Friday, 8:30 a.m. to noon
Remote work: Monday, Tuesday and every other Wednesday, 8:30 a.m. to noon
Office: SBH 309
If you have general questions about the department of Communication, Popular Culture and Film
If you are a CPCF Teaching Assistant or Marker Grader and you have questions about your contract, email access, etc
f you are a CPCF CUPE instructor with questions about your contract, email access, etc.