Research Associates can serve as co-applicants for SJRI grants. They do not participate in the governance of the SJRI, nor attend FSC meetings. They are welcome to attend general meetings (without a vote). Their research ‘outputs’ and external funding will be included in SJRI annual reporting on its research activities, publications, and research grants.
Interested Brock-based visiting scholars and adjunct professors can apply to be a Research Associate through the following procedure:
- Applicants submit a CV together with a short (1 page maximum) letter to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating why their research program is a good fit with SJRI’s vision, and how they hope to contribute to the SJRI community and research culture;
- The application will be voted on by the FSC;
- The tenure of the appointment will normally be for the duration of their appointment (or visit) to Brock. If Research Associates would like to retain the title once they leave Brock, this will be addressed on a case-by-case basis, assessing the benefits to SJRI of retaining this connection.
For More Information…
about SJRI’s purpose and activities, and other categories of SJRI membership, please contact one of the following people:
- Tamara El-Hoss (Director): email@example.com
- Julie Gregory (Project Facilitator): firstname.lastname@example.org