Brock University’s Student Information Modernization Project has concluded.
Our thanks to the students, staff, and faculty who contributed their time, knowledge and thought to this process.
The final assessment identified several areas for enhancement which will be pursued primarily within Brock’s existing SIS, BrockDB.
Areas targeted for enhancement included:
- Single sign-on functionality
- Ad-hoc reporting capability
- Backend, technical enhancements
- Improved not-for-credit experience
- Mobile experience for students
- Expanded online forms and workflow
- Improved management of student scholarships and student finance assessment
- Improving users understanding of the information they have access to and the actions they can take
Student Information System enhancements will continue in efforts informed by this project that are lead by the Faculty of Graduate Studies, the office of the Registrar, Student Finance, the office of Vice-Provost, Strategic Partnerships & International, and Information Technology Services.