Applicants should read these instructions thoroughly before completing the application. Any questions may be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Application completion details
- Allow plenty of time for your endorsers to fill out the reference forms.
- For contact information, if you are studying away from home, use the address of your parent(s) or guardian(s). Note that dual citizens between Canada and another country are not eligible.
- Supplemental information can be included and will be considered. All documents must be submitted as PDFs.
A completed application will include
- A completed and signed online application form.
- Two signed and dated letters of endorsement from people who are nominating you for this award.
- A 2-5 minute video describing why you feel you would make an excellent International Student Ambassador. A link to where we can access your video will be required within the application. Examples of possible platforms to post your video are: YouTube, Dropbox, iCloud and Facebook Live.