Rodman Hall Art Centre is closed until further notice and all programs and events through June 1 have been cancelled as part of Brock University’s ongoing efforts to protect the health and safety of students, faculty, staff and the community in light of the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic.
Full-day art camps are offered throughout the year during the summer, March break and on professional activity days.
Rodman Hall Art Camps introduce developing artists to new materials, themes and their favourite artists in a fun, creative and supportive environment. Engaging artistic experiences allow participants to experiment with a variety of materials which may include painting, drawing, sculpture, mixed media, and printmaking with a focus on developing techniques and skill-building. Other camp activities may include sharing stories, co-operative games and exploring the Walker Botanical Garden.
- Camps run from 9 am to 4 pm unless otherwise indicated.
- Drop-off begins at 8:45 am and pick-up is required by 4:15 pm.
- Please note that before and after care are not available.
- Meal plans are not available, participants supply their own lunch, snacks (nut free) & beverages.
- Prices listed include HST where applicable. Rodman Hall membership holders receive discounts as indicated.
- Note: PROGRAM DISCOUNTS FOR RODMAN HALL MEMBERS CANNOT BE PROCESSED ONLINE AT THIS TIME. Rodman Hall member discounted prices can only be processed by phone 905-688-5550 x4060; or in person at the Welcome Desk, Walker Complex, Brock Main Campus.
- Program questions can be forwarded to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Pop-Up Day Camps
Pop-Up Day Camps
Thursday, February 6 and Friday, February 7
9 am to 4 pm
Coinciding with upcoming school service interruptions, these day programs allow kids to explore painting, drawing, sketching, printmaking and sculpture. In the event that schools remain open for students, refunds will be issued and these camps will not run.
MARCH BREAK ART CAMP
6 to 8 yrs, 9 am to 4 pm
9 to 12 yrs, 9 am to 4 pm
Enjoy your day off at Rodman Hall Art Centre by experiencing the exhibitions and making your own unique creations. With a focus on creativity and skill-building, students will have the opportunity to experiment with paint, drawing materials, mixed media, printmaking and sculpture.
$215 | Members $195 per child/per camp
SUMMER ART CAMP
Summer Art Camp
Rodman Hall Art Centre camps introduce developing artists to materials, themes, opportunities for self-expression, and exploration in a creative and supportive environment. All of our camps will explore a variety of art making methods such as painting, drawing, printmaking, sculpture, and mixed media, while also allowing our students to engage with new materials to develop skills and a deeper understanding of art practices. Student’s will be encouraged to use their creativity to create something meaningful. Other camp activities may include sharing stories, games, free play, exhibition tours and exploring the Walker Botanical Garden.
Our Summer camps have closed for the 2019 season. Thanks to everyone who made this year a success!
Interested in seeing what our campers learned this year? Check out our Summer Camp Student Art show running September 19 to September 29, 2019