- Develop and maintain friendships with other Brock retirees, their partners, and their guests.
- Attend regularly organized events at the Shaw Festival in Niagara-on-the-Lake, as well as events at other locations in the Niagara Region.
- Receive group discounts at BURA events.
- Find out what other Brock retirees are doing.
- Stay informed on topics of interest to retirees. See our current list of speakers and events.
- Participate in educational and general interest topics through the College and University Retiree Associations of Canada (CURAC) CURAC Calendar
- Stay current on the research happening at Brock by attending our speaker series.
- Receive information on how to be involved in Brock research.
- Become eligible for CURAC Member Benefits