Under the direction of the Residence Life Management Team, the residence programming assistant will help develop, promote and execute various programs in residence, including:
- Programming events and activities across campus
- Alcohol-free programming for special events (Halloween, Grey Cup, Super Bowl and St. Patrick’s Day)
- Thrive Week and other Mental Health Awareness programming
- Assisting with the delivery of the Residence Curriculum as required
- Other residence programs and events throughout the academic year
This position pays a rate of $14.50 an hour. The term of appointment will be as soon as possible until April 2020 with the possibility of renewal for the summer term (with increased hours).
Up to 10 hours per week during the school year.
- Currently enrolled full-time at Brock; residence students preferred
- Creative, highly organized, and attentive to detail
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Resourceful; skilled in researching; proficient computer user with graphic design/marketing experience preferred
- Background and/or experience in training, education, or program development is an asset
- Awareness of the goals and values of the Brock University residence community
- Experience in event planning is considered an asset.
Submit a resume and cover letter through Workday at https://brocku.wd3.myworkdayjobs.com/brocku_careers/job/St-Catharines-Main-Campus/Senior-Residence-Programming-Assistant_JR-1004198.