This information is available to help you quickly find answers to questions about living in residence at Brock.
Fall 2021 Residence Update:
- We are preparing all residences buildings for the arrival of students in September and planning to assign rooms in accordance with public health guidelines. Over 70 percent of Brock residences are single rooms and, in most cases, only two students will share one washroom.
- Residence students can expect:
- A robust Residence Life hybrid model that will offer both in-person and virtual programming.
- Live-in Residence Life student staff to support your transition to University.
- On campus 24/7 Service Desks and Campus Security
- Dining Services will be open and operating with a range of services that will expand as permitted. Take a virtual tour of our newly renovated residence dining halls and learn about all-access dining at Brock.
If you have any questions about living in residence this fall, we encourage you to email email@example.com or call 905-688-5550 ext. 3370 available Monday to Friday, between 8:30 a.m. and 4:30 p.m.
We look forward to seeing you in September!
Are you interested in living in residence next year? The Residence application is now open! Are you a new, current or graduate student? Learn more about your options and apply today.
Move-in will take place over Labour Day Weekend – Saturday Sept 4th, Sunday Sept 5th, and Monday Sept 6th*. Get more details on Move-In.
*This has been adjusted to a multiple day Move In based on the COVID-19 regulations/restrictions in place. Students are assigned a specific 1 hour move in timeslot, are allowed 2 helpers maximum, and helpers must depart within 2 hours.
Students in Brock Suites can move in starting September 1st. Check your Brock email for your assigned move-in timeslot.
Find out more residence life at Brock, apply to be a Don or learn about residence rules.