This information is available to help you quickly find answers to questions about living in residence at Brock.
November 2021 Residence Update:
Spaces are available. Learn more about the application process.
- Residence students can expect:
- A robust Residence Life hybrid model that will offer both in-person and virtual programming.
- Live-in Residence Life student staff to support your transition to University.
- On campus 24/7 Service Desks and Campus Security
- All-access dining meal plans. Take a virtual tour of our newly renovated residence dining halls and learn about all-access dining at Brock.
If you have any questions about living in residence this fall, we encourage you to email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 905-688-5550 ext. 3370 available Monday to Friday, between 8:30 a.m. and 4:30 p.m.
Are you interested in living in residence? There are spaces available for a January 2022 start. Information about the September 2022 application will be available soon! Options available for new, current and graduate students.
Move-in will take place over Labour Day Weekend – Saturday Sept 4th, Sunday Sept 5th, and Monday Sept 6th*. Get more details on Move-In.
*This has been adjusted to a multiple day Move In based on the COVID-19 regulations/restrictions in place. Students are assigned a specific 1 hour move in timeslot, are allowed 2 helpers maximum, and helpers must depart within 2 hours.
Students in Brock Suites can move in starting September 1st. Check your Brock email for your assigned move-in timeslot.
Find out more residence life at Brock, apply to be a Don or learn about residence rules.