Our office provides proctoring services and support for the following students:
- Brock students writing an exam from another institution in their home area of Niagara;
- Non-Brock students requiring exam services in Niagara;
- Brock students taking Brock online course(s) who are at least 150 kilometres from campus;
- For a list of available testing centres in your area, please review: Testing Centres
NOTE: Other testing centres may be available in your area. If you require assistance locating a testing centre, please contact email@example.com
As of September 1, 2019, the fee’s associated with completing Distance Examinations at Brock University have been reassessed to ensure the level of quality and student satisfaction can remain our top priority. The fee’s indicated below are in effect as of September 1, 2019.
$100-proctoring fee per exam
$120-proctoring fee per exam
- Scheduled examinations cancelled less than 48 hours notice, will be subject to a fifty percent (50%) charge of the overall fee (Canadian Institutions – $50; International Institutions – $60)
- Scheduled examinations cancelled over 48 hours notice will be subject to a twenty-five percent (25%) charge of the overall fee (Canadian Institutions – $25; International Institutions – $30)
- Examinations rescheduled less than 48 hours notice, will be subject to a fifty percent (50%) charge of the overall fee (Canadian Institutions – $50; International Institutions – $60)
- Examinations rescheduled over 48 hours notice will be subject to a twenty-five percent (25%) charge of the overall fee (Canadian Institutions – $25; International Institutions – $30)
Student No-Show at Examination
- In the event that a student does not appear on the scheduled date and time of their scheduled examination, they will be subject to the full proctoring fee (Canadian Institutions – $100; International Institutions – $120)
All fees are due on the date of the exam either in cash (there are several ATMs on campus) or paid by cheque made out to Brock University. Unfortunately, we cannot accept credit or debit card payment for distance exam-related fee’s at this time. All fees are paid in Canadian dollars and cover all costs associated with the exam(s) including the return of material(s) by express post.
Proctor Service hours of operation
Monday to Friday: 9 a.m. – 9 p.m.
Saturday: 10 a.m. – 9 p.m.
Sunday: 10 a.m. – 6 p.m.
Please note that we do not proctor online exams at this time.
Bookings are subject to availability of resources.
Proctoring Exams Centre office hours:
Monday to Friday: 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Closed on weekends & statutory holidays.
Scheduling office – distance exams
T 905 688 5550 x3436
F 905 988 5488
Proctor Service forms
Please complete the appropriate form requesting proctoring services: