Brock’s Campus Portal allows faculty and staff the ability to view real-time schedules and submit booking requests for most lecture or seminar rooms on campus.
To log in please visit: https://scheduling.brocku.ca/portal/p
Go to the top right corner of the screen and use your Brock campus login and password. (Do not use @brocku.ca)
Instructions on how to submit a request can be found here
We recommend using the latest versions of Chrome or Firefox for the best user experience.
For assistance, please contact email@example.com
Faculty and Staff: To request a room not requestable in the portal, please use one of the following emails:
- Classrooms for classes and exams — firstname.lastname@example.org
- Computer Labs — email@example.com
- Sankey Chamber — firstname.lastname@example.org
- Learning Commons — email@example.com
- Gyms — firstname.lastname@example.org
- Rooms at the Marilyn I. Walker School — email@example.com
- Kenmore Centre — firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cairns 207 — email@example.com
- Cairns Atrium — firstname.lastname@example.org
- Market Hall — Please use the Market Hall request form
- RFP200 Level Rooms — email@example.com
- RFP300 Level Rooms — firstname.lastname@example.org
- RFP Atrium — email@example.com
- Fire Pit Requests (Please be sure to include the desired day, number of attendees, the event name and sponsor, as well as desired start and end times) –firstname.lastname@example.org
- Brock Faith and Life Centre (Alphies Trough) – Limited availability – Please reach out to Brock Faith and Life tp inquire about this space
POND INLET AVAILABILITY/BOOKING REQUESTS:
Click here to view the Weekly Calendar for the Pond Inlet.
Booking requests can be submitted at: email@example.com
Please be sure to check availability using the link above before submitting a request and to include the number of attendees, the event name and sponsor, as well as desired start and end times.
If you have questions about spaces booked by Room Bookings please email firstname.lastname@example.org
During the fall/winter term (September-April), shorter bookings are more likely to find space than longer ones.
Academics take priority. Although it is unlikely, your booking may be moved or canceled if scheduling needs to move a class.
All external organizations can fill out the day meeting request form.