Pre-conference workshop Speakers – June 16, 2022
- Rachel Hayes-Harb (University of Utah): Investigating the phonological structure of the L2 lexicon: Designing and conducting experiments.
- Amanda Huensch (University of South Florida); Romy Ghanem (University of Memphis); Shelley Staples (University of Arizona): How to build and contribute to spoken corpora for L2 pronunciation research.
Public Lecture on Foreign Accent – June 16, 2022
- Murray Munro (Simon Fraser University): Foreign Accent
Plenary speaker – June 17, 2022
- Malgorzata Baran-Łucarz (University of Wroclaw, Poland): ‘Show me who you are…’ Re-examining the role of individual differences in L2 pronunciation learning and teaching.
Featured speakers – June 18, 2022
- Sonya Bird (University of Victoria); Rae Anne Claxton (University of Alberta): Pronunciation in SENĆOŦEN language revitalization.
- Mary Grantham O’Brien (University of Calgary): Pronunciation training in the absence of native listeners.