Our program looks at five key areas.
In Canadian Politics, Comparative Politics and International Relations, you’ll examine power relationships and the organization of power within and among states. The study of Public Policy asks how policies are made and implemented in the complex machinery of government. Political Theory/ Philosophy asks how power ought to be organized and to what end.
The concentration in Public Law is a superb pre-law program for those intending to pursue a legal career.
The co-op in Public Administration is designed for those who seek employment in the federal, provincial or municipal levels of government. The co-op in Political Science is designed for those with broader interests in subfields such as political theory and international relations.
- BA in Political Science
- BA in Political Science/Paralegal Diploma (Seneca College)
- BA in Political Science/Police Foundations Diploma (Niagara College)
- Concentration in Public Law
- Minors in Political Science, Canadian Politics, Political Theory, Comparative Politics, International Relations, Public Policy and Administration
- Certificates in Public Administration or Public Law
Expected cut-off: mid 70s; Co-op high 70s
OUAC Code: BPO