Human activities are shaping the Earth. Addressing the interactions between social and ecological systems requires new perspectives and academic approaches. Our graduate program aims to facilitate society’s transition towards sustainability. The transdisciplinary focus of the program breaks down traditional barriers between disciplines, encouraging the cross-pollination of ideas that will generate novel solutions and new opportunities. Brock University is located in a UNESCO Biosphere Reserve – a site seeking to reconcile social, economic and biophysical challenges confronting societies around the globe.
- Scheme A: Course work, co-op placement and major research paper – 4 terms (16 months)
- Scheme B: Course work and thesis – 6 terms (2 years)
- Scheme C: Course work and MRP – 3 terms (1 year)
This program is funded for the defined length above as outlined on our financial page.
- February 4
- This program is no longer accepting applicants for fall 2022 entry.
- Applications are expected to open in mid-October for fall 2023 entry.