This program, offering both theoretical and methodological foundations, will prepare students to develop sophisticated and rigorous approaches to critical sociological research and analysis. Through course work and interaction with faculty, students will be exposed to a wide range of critical sociological frameworks, and will also examine a diverse range of sociological methodologies.
- MRP – 4 terms (16 months)
- MRP & Co-op – 6 terms (2 years)
- Thesis – 6 terms (2 years)
This program is funded for the defined length above as outlined on our financial page.
- January 15th for September entry
- This program is no longer accepting applicants for 2022 entry.
- Applications are expected to open in October for 2023 entry.