Teaching English as a second or subsequent language is a complex process, with a knowledge base combining such diverse areas as applied linguistics, language-teaching methodology, curriculum design and testing. Our Master of Arts program is designed to integrate these important elements in an educational experience promoting a high level of expertise and professionalism.
- Research Stream (Thesis or Major Research Paper)
- Full-time students only.
- Course Based Stream
- Full-time and Part-time students considered.
- Course-work and Thesis – 4 terms (16 months)
- This stream is funded
- Major Research Paper – 3 terms (12 months)
- This stream is funded.
- Course Based 3 terms (12 months)
- This stream is not funded.
- January 15th for September entry
*Please note that applications are accepted until the program is full. Please contact the program directly for more details.