Teaching English as a second or subsequent language is a complex process, with a knowledge base combining such diverse areas as applied linguistics, language-teaching methodology, curriculum design and testing.Our Master of Arts program is designed to integrate these important elements in an educational experience promoting a high level of expertise and professionalism.
- Research Stream (Thesis or Major Research Paper)
- Full-time students only.
- Course Based Stream
- Full-time and Part-time students considered.
- Major Research Paper – 3 terms (12 months) This stream is funded.
- Thesis -3 terms (12 months) This stream is funded.
- Course Based 3 terms (12 months) This stream is not funded.
January 15th for September entry
*Please note that applications are accepted until the program is full. Please contact the program directly for more details.