The Graduate Diploma in Business Administration is designed to develop and integrate the broad-based, functional knowledge needed for career development. As a result, this program will be of particular interest to graduates from non-business disciplines and to working professionals seeking the required business skills to aid them in the commercialization of an innovation, the expansion of an entrepreneurial endeavour or the pursuit of a managerial position. Successful students have the opportunity to transfer into the MBA program.
This is not a funded program.
You can begin the full-time and part-time GDBA program in September or January. Part-time students may also begin in April.
Course Based – Eight months / 10 courses (full-time)
- Applications from Canadian citizens and permanent residents:
- Applications will be accepted until the program is full.
- Applicants should apply as early as possible.
- If you plan on applying after Aug. 1 for a fall start, or after Nov. 1 for a January start, please contact the Graduate Programs Office first.
- Please note, applications for Fall 2019 (full-time and part-time) are no longer being accepted. The program is full. Applications for Fall 2020 are being accepted.
We’re happy to review your resume and transcript(s), IELTS/TOEFL/GMAT score (if applicable), before you apply to one of our programs.
A pre-admission assessment is the best way of assessing your eligibility for our Graduate programs. Together, we will identify your career and education goals and provide you advice and strategies on how to submit a strong application.
To request a free pre-admission assessment, create an account on Goodman’s Graduate Portal and click on ‘Pre-assessment’ in the left-hand navigation.