The Centre for Pedagogical Innovation (CPI) is committed to fostering a culture of excellence in teaching and learning across Brock University.
Advancing the knowledge, skills, and attitudes about teaching and learning, CPI supports instructors in their instructional development
Consultation and support regarding
digital tools for teaching and learning.
CPI is available to facilitate instructors and departments through the process of curricular re-imagination at the course and program level.
Evidence of Effective Teaching
Beyond the end of term course evaluation instrument, there is a large spectrum of activities to assist you in reflecting on your teaching.
- May 2023 Teaching and Learning May 16, 2023
- March 2023 Teaching and Learning March 22, 2023
- February 2023 Teaching and Learning February 8, 2023
- December 2022 Teaching and Learning December 8, 2022
- November 2022 – Message from Dr. Rajiv Jhangiani, Vice-Provost, Teaching and Learning November 27, 2022