Planning on coming to campus over the holiday break? Brock University is offering complimentary parking from Dec. 23 to Jan. 1. Regular parking operations will resume Tuesday, Jan. 2. Should there be a snow event, Visitor Lot D will be cleared first and available for parking.
Please note that parking regulations still apply:
- No parking overnight (between 2 and 5 a.m.)
- No parking in a fire route or in bus stops.
- Accessible permits must be displayed while parking in accessible spaces.
- Obstructing roads, laneways or loading/unloading areas is prohibited.
- Parking on landscaped areas or walkways is prohibited.
Most University buildings throughout Brock’s main campus, east campus and satellite locations will be locked and closed beginning Friday, Dec. 22 at 10 p.m. See what’s open and closed during the holidays.