Examination and proctoring services at Brock University
Our office provides proctoring services for the following students;
- Brock students writing an exam from another institution in their home area of Niagara
- Non-Brock students requiring exam services in St. Catharines
- Brock students taking Brock on-line course(s) who are at a distance of at least 150 km from campus
- Professional organizations requesting large group exams. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for group rates
* Bookings are subject to availability of resources
Students requesting proctoring services are asked to fill out one of our online examination request forms.
Once the exam date has been set, our office will send a confirmation email outlining the details of the exam. Additional emails will also be sent once our office receives the exam script(s) and 1-3 business days before the scheduled exam date (as a reminder).
Courier returns exams by the next business day.
For more information on proctoring requests, examination and testing hours, fees, contact information and maps and parking, click here; http://brocku.ca/registrar/proctoring