Graduate students

Grade appeal guide

Ombuds advising form

Required withdrawal

Campus services

  • Academic Advising – Graduate Students are encouraged to speak with their Supervisor and/or GPD when in need of academic consultation. Refer to your program’s Graduate Handbook and the Graduate Calendar. Don’t be afraid to approach your Supervisor or GPD about questions related to your program’s courses, scheduling, expectations and assessments. They have specialized knowledge about the program and are an excellent resource. The administrative assistant’s overseeing the program can also offer good advice and guidance if you’d prefer to gain information with discretion.
  • Learning Skills Workshops
  • Student Accessibility Services
  • ESL Services

Self Help Resources for Students

Resources are available for both Undergraduate and Graduate students looking for more information on conflict and relationship management, communication tips and more.