Applications now being accepted for Visual Arts Student Assistants/Monitors for Fall/Winter 2019-2020.
• Must be a Brock University Visual Arts major (priority given to upper year students)
• Able to consistently lift up to 30 lbs
• Knowledge and interest in the Arts
• Strong communication skills
• Team oriented, willing to support where the greatest need is
• Flexible – hours may vary. Call-in shifts may occur
Duties include: Monitoring/clean-up duties of assigned areas, and other related duties assigned by supervisor.
Compensation: $14.00/hour. Apply by: Fri, April 26, 2019.
To apply send resume & cover letter to Monika Lederich at email@example.com (please use your Brock student email account) with you student number, major, year of study & relevant qualifications.
You may also apply on-line at the Brock HR page: https://brocku.wd3.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/brocku_careers/job/St-Catharines-Downtown-Campus/Student-Assistant-Monitor-Visual-Arts-Student-Monitors_JR-1002509-1