1812 Sir Isaac Brock Way
St. Catharines, ON
Marketing & Communications Liaison Manager
905 688 5550 x4765
Mandeep Mukkar Ippolito
905 688 5550 x4863
Inquire about booking space: email@example.com
IT and Media Technician
Office: MWS 234
905 688 5550 x4111
Graphic Designer | Systems/Web Graphics
Phone: 905 688 5550 x3996
Humanities Academic Advisor
Office: MC A311 and MWS 311A
Phone: 905 688 5550 x5279
Advisor for the departments of Dramatic Arts, Game Design, Interactive Arts and Sciences, Music, Studies in Arts and Culture and Visual Arts.
905 688 5550 x3842
Guided tours available by request.
Marilyn I. Walker School of Fine and Performing Arts – Academic Units
Downtown St. Catharines
The Marilyn I. Walker School of Fine and Performing Arts is located at 15 Artists’ Common in St. Catharines, Ontario (postal code L2R 0B5). As on-site parking is limited in our location, you may need to park in one of the several other public parking locations. Download a map showing all of the parking locations run by the City of St.Catharines or visit the city website for more information: www.stcatharines.ca/en/livein/parkinglotsgarages.asp
Students attending classes at the new campus located in downtown St. Catharines and/or main campus will have a variety of transportation options open to them. With limited parking spaces at the new downtown campus building there will be no student parking at the downtown campus building. Students will have options to take transit, park at Brock’s main campus and take the bus to downtown, park downtown and take the bus to main campus etc.
- Where are the majority of my classes?
- How often am I on main campus and/or, how often at the downtown campus?
- What is my preferred method of transportation – bus, car, carpooling?
- What is my transportation budget?
- Where will I be living and how does that impact my transportation plan?
- Is it better for me to take public transit for all of my needs?
- Should I purchase a parking permit from Brock and use main campus as my hub to and from downtown?
- Should I purchase a monthly pass for City of St. Catharines parking facilities and use public transit to get from downtown to Brock and back?
- Is short-term parking in both locations enough for me because I rarely drive a car?
- Are carpooling and cycling options for me?
- Transit: Students have access to a bus pass via their Brock ID card and bus pass sticker available through the Brock University Student Union. This provides them with access to St. Catharines (yourbus.com), Niagara Falls and Welland Transit from September through April.
- Main campus: Parking permits valid at Brock’s main campus are available for purchase by 4 month or 8 month terms through Parking Services. As the downtown campus lot is very small, these permits will not be valid at the downtown campus building, only on the main campus. Permits rates vary depending on location. Visit Parking Services for current permit information. Daily rate parking is also available on Brock’s main campus for $10 per day – valid from as early as 6:30 am to 2:00am (no overnight parking except for residence students with residence permits). Short‐term hourly parking is available on campus at meters and pay machines at $3.00 per hour. For more information about parking on main campus.
- Downtown: Purchase a monthly parking pass for a City of St. Catharines parking facility. Prices start at $85.00 per month for covered garage facilities or $65.00 for uncovered lots. Short‐term pay parking is available in downtown St. Catharines at meters or pay machine areas at $1.50 per hour (including at lots adjacent to the MIWSFPA and next door at the Meridian Centre). Short‐term pay parking is also available in city garage facilities. For more information about parking in downtown St. Catharines.