At Brock we’re committed and focused on creating an engaging environment for students to succeed and thrive.
X5774 | ST 400
- Provides free academic support to help students achieve their potential in university and beyond.
- Mature students, Transfer students, Aboriginal students or First Generation students, have access to social and professional support programs.
X5883 | DECEW 213
- Offers assistance with aboriginal and spiritual issues.
- Elder-in-Residence is available.
- Provides supportive and informative services so students can understand university rules, program requirements, program options and campus services.
- Walk-in Advising – Mackenzie Chown A316/318/320 (maximum of 10 minutes)
- Online appointment booking available
X3568 | STUDENT-ALUMNI CENTRE, 2ND FLOOR
- Provides a variety of programs, opportunities and services while creating an atmosphere and culture of acceptance, inclusion and tolerance.
X4300/3200 | KENMORE CENTRE
- Emergency Response
- Consultation on issues of safety
- Protection of people and property in the Brock community
X4325 | LEARNING COMMONS ST 119
- Provides a variety of information and resources to support students with job planning and career search goals.
X3134 | DECEW 216/217
- Opportunities for spiritual counselling, friendships, education and personal growth.
x4094 | Mackenzie Chown C302
- Official representatives of Brock’s graduate students.
- Offers support and services including seasonal bus pass and extended health and dental services.
x5657 | DeCew 221
- Consultation and support on issues related to sexual assault, harassment, physical or emotional abuse, domestic violence, stalking and discrimination.
- Respectful Work and Learning Environment Policy.
x3163 | International Building, Room 210
- Resource for initial contact for International students.
- Assists students in connecting with appropriate campus services.
x3721 | Main Lobby Alan Earp Residence
- Offers year round housing information to students, landlords and residents of the Niagara Region.
- Provides a wide variety of services to ensure academic success.
- Services include course registration, grade reporting, exam information, transcripts, important information on dates within the academic year and course add/withdrawal information.
x3240/4750 | ST 400
- Counselling available for personal, psychological and mental health concerns.
- Provides a wide variety of services including intramural sports, work-out facilities and group classes.
- Supports positive physical health in students.
- Provides a wide variety of residence services as well as information on applying to live in residence, how to apply to be a don and events in residence.
x3240 | ST 400
- Provides services and supports to students with a documented disability.
- Develops an equitable and accessible environment so students with disabilities are fully included in the university experience.
x4600 | ST 12th Floor
- Provides comprehensive financial and administrative support.
x3243 | Harrison Hall
- Medical care for illness and injuries.
- Offers support and direction for mental health concerns.
x6321 | Mackenzie Chown A204
- Offers programs and services that support service-learning, civic engagement, volunteerism and leadership development.