Across Brock University, there are many students that are making an impact by starting entrepreneurial projects and creating products to sell. Whether it is a passion project, a side-hustle that is worked on between classes, or a part-time venture, the Brock LINC and the Campus Store want to support and celebrate these student entrepreneurs!
Together, the Brock LINC and Campus Store are launching a new contest for Brock students to showcase their products in the Campus Store! This contest offers Brock University students the chance to have their products displayed in dedicated retail space from September 2024 – April 2025 at the Campus Store and on the Campus Store website.
The application period is now CLOSED.
In late February all applications will be reviewed and the top applications will be notified they have been selected as a semi-finalist in the contest. All semi-finalists will then compete in a social media contest in March to select the winning business. Brock University students will then have the opportunity to vote and select the winning business. One business will be selected as the winner and will be provided with free, dedicated retail space in the Campus Store and on the Campus Store website from September – April.
The application period has now CLOSED. Thank you to everyone that applied.
The contest is open to current Brock University students (both undergraduate and graduate students) who are either full-time or part-time students in the Winter 2024 term.
Other eligibility criteria includes:
- Teams submitting applications must have at least one founding member of the business as a current Brock student
- Must be a retail-based business
- Must be a product that you make or create (no reselling of items)
- Applicants must be willing to commit to providing their product to the Campus Store from September -April if selected as the winner
- Due to Brock’s Food and Beverage policy, food businesses are not eligible
Please contact Cassie Conte, Program Manager, Brock LINC at email@example.com if you have any questions.