Welcome to the Lifespan Institute Speaker Series – a regular series of presentations designed to connect and engage with the community around research that is going on at Brock University. See below for a listing of our upcoming and previous events.
- *Please note – Dates, exact topics and presentation titles of events where registration has not started are subject to change.
Upcoming Speaker Series Events (RSVP is required)
- Perfectionism and Youth Well-Being – March 11, 2021
- Assessment and Treatment of Problem Behaviour in Children and Youth – March 25, 2021
- April 8, 2021 – The Experiences of Youth Dancers and Their Families – Registration not yet open
- April 29, 2021 – Face Perception – Registration not yet open
- June 3, 2021 – Early Detection and Intervention of Early Signs of Autism Spectrum Disorder – Registration not yet open
- June 15, 2021 – Cognitive Behavioural Therapy for children with Obsessive Compulsive Disorder and Autism Spectrum Disorder – Registration not yet open
- September 2021 – Youth Dance and Self-Esteem – Registration not yet open
Past Speaker Series Events (recordings of each event are available via the links below)