Booking Service for Faculty
The Library and the Instructional Resource Centre offer a booking service for faculty to request video material for use in class.
- Materials from the James A. Gibson library can be booked via email to email@example.com.
- IRC materials can be booked via phone at x3357 (St. Catharines) or x3612 (Hamilton).
Requesting Films From Other Universities
Faculty may request films not owned by Brock Library from other Ontario universities. Interfilm is a cooperative catalogue which allows you to search for the film you need and request its delivery to Brock via courier.
Please note: Interfilm policy requests you make your request at least 10 working days prior to the show date. Typical loan periods are for 2-3 days only.
- Search for the film you need and record the and record the six-digit catalogue number (in parenthesis after the film title).
- Submit your request to firstname.lastname@example.org including:
- Catalogue number
- Format (VHS or DVD)
- You will be contacted by email to confirm the availability of the film.
- Two days before you are to show the film, you can pick it up at the Library Ask Us desk.