Booking Service for Faculty
The Library and the Instructional Resource Centre offer a booking service for faculty to request video material for use in class.
- Gibson Library bookings can be made via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- IRC materials can be booked via phone at x3357 (St. Catharines) or x3612 (Hamilton).
Requesting Films From Other Universities
Faculty may request films not owned by Brock Library from other Ontario universities. Interfilm is a cooperative catalogue which allows you to search for the film you need and request its delivery to Brock via courier. Please note: Interfilm policy requests you make your request at least 10 working days prior to the show date. Typical loan periods are for 2-3 days only.
- Search for the film you need.
- Record the six-digit call number (in parenthesis after the film title).
- Requests are filled by staff in Audio Visual Services (Thistle 235)
- Contact Phil Nardangeli with the following information:
The call number, name and format (VHS or DVD) of the film.
Your name, telephone extension and email address.
Classroom location, start and finish times to ensure projection
equipment is available.
- You will be contacted by email to confirm the availability of the film.
- Two days before you are to show the film, you can pick it up at Audio Visual Services in Thistle 235.