Find inspiration from the exciting partnerships and learning opportunities in the Makerspace. Every term our aim is to collaborate with students, facutly and community members and provide unique opportunities to learn, create and explore in the Makerspace.
October 8, 2019
November 26, 2018
October 29, 2018
Featured Collaborations & Partnerships
History meets Virtual Reality
Dr. Vlossak in collaboration with Experiential Education and the Makerspace showcased the Virtual Bauhaus Virtual Reality experience in Geurnsey Market during the month of October, 2019.
- Centre for Digital Humanities
- Classics – 3D Modelling for Archaeology
- English – 3D Modelling and Printing
- Studies in Arts and Culture – 3D Modelling + Printing
- Faculty of Education
- Department of Modern Language – Podcasting
- Political Science – Podcasting
- Applied Heath Science – Podcasting
- Communications & Film
ConnectED – DSBN and IHUB
Techshowcase – Centre for Pedagogical Innovation
- Scientifically Yours – Makerspace Workshops and Tours
- DSBN – iHub
- Various libraries in the Niagara region
We welcome and value student collaborations in the Makerspace. It is always exciting to see how they take an idea and make it a reality with the technology we offer in the space. It is also great to see students develop new literacies in technology while building a community of makers.
Faculty collaborations are some of our most lasting interactions in the Makerspace. Professors and instructor are excited about how to use the technology and services in the Makerspaceto increase the experiential learning in the classroom. We always welcome ideas from our educators and aim to support teaching and learning at Brock in collaboration with Expereintial Education and Centre for Pedagocgical Innovation. Check out some of the great interactions we’ve had up to this point.