September 7, 2021
All Brock University Library sites have re-opened with regular operating hours.
Before arriving on campus, you must complete the Self-Screen Survey 2020 for COVID-19 Risk.
For your safety:
- Masks required at all times.
- Seat booking in common areas is not required.
- Attending online lectures? We recommend the individual study carrels on floors 5, 6 & 7. Please use headphones.
- A limited number of single occupancy rooms on floors 8, 9 & 10 are available for advanced booking.
- No food permitted. Lidded drinks okay.
- Classrooms A & B are not available for drop-in use.
- Seating has been reduced to encourage physical distancing including our group study rooms.
Visit the Ask Us desk or firstname.lastname@example.org