April 10 Update:
Classrooms A & B are now available for drop-in use when not in use for teaching.
March 21 Update:
Capacity limits have been lifted in the Library. Completion of the self-screening survey is no longer required.
For everyone’s safety:
- Masks are required at all times.
- No food permitted. Lidded drinks okay.
Access to upper floors / bookable rooms / graduate spaces:
- Individual study spots in the Learning Commons / Library main floor no longer require advanced-booking.
- All upper library floors have re-opened and the book stacks are fully accessible.
- Group study rooms and the Graduate Meeting room are available for booking. The graduate study space has also re-opened.
- Attending hybrid classes? We recommend the individual study carrels on floors 5, 6, and 7. Please use headphones. A number of individual closed study rooms are available on floors 8, 9, and 10 are available for advanced-booking.
Alumni & visitor access to the library:
- All visitors to campus must be vaccinated.
- Check in at the Visitor/Guest COVID-19 Screening desk in the Rankin Family Pavilion (base of Schmon Tower) or in the east entrance of the Cairns Complex.
- Provide your proof of vaccination to the attendant on duty.