The Brock University Archives & Special Collections is currently closed to the public. The staff of the Archives will make every effort to address your research needs remotely. You can direct any questions to email@example.com. Many of our digitized materials can be found in the Digital Repository.
** Special Note **
To contribute to the COVID-19 in Niagara Archives, visit – https://exhibits.library.brocku.ca/s/COVID-Niagara/page/home.
The Archives & Special Collections house some of the more unique, rare and valuable collections in the Brock University Library. We are located on the 10th floor of the James A. Gibson Library in the Schmon Tower.
Our primary collecting interests include: everything to do with the Niagara area – past and present; autism; the United Empire Loyalists; Masonic books; Brock University; and rare books.
- Fill out a visitor form upon arriving in the Archives
- Materials remain in Archives at all times; items do not circulate
- No food or drinks are allowed
- Only pencils can be used for taking notes
- Before making any copies, ask Reading Room staff permission
- Handle materials carefully and respectfully at all times