** Special Notes **
To contribute to the COVID-19 in Niagara Archives, visit – https://exhibits.library.brocku.ca/s/COVID-Niagara/page/home.
For the immediate future, the Brock University Library, including the Archives & Special Collections, is closed to the public. The staff of the Archives are still working. We will try to address your research needs remotely. Direct any questions or needs to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will do our best to assist you. You can find many of our digitized materials in the Digital Repository.
For more news about the Brock Library, click here. Thank you for your understanding and patience.
The Archives & Special Collections house some of the more unique, rare and valuable collections in the Brock University Library. We are located on the 10th floor of the James A. Gibson Library in the Schmon Tower.
Our primary collecting interests include: everything to do with the Niagara area – past and present; autism; the United Empire Loyalists; Masonic books; Brock University; and rare books.
- Fill out a visitor form upon arriving in the Archives
- Materials remain in Archives at all times; items do not circulate
- No food or drinks are allowed
- Only pencils can be used for taking notes
- Before making any copies, ask Reading Room staff permission
- Handle materials carefully and respectfully at all times