The Archives & Special Collections house some of the more unique, rare and valuable collections in the Brock University Library. We are located on the 10th floor of the James A. Gibson Library in the Schmon Tower.
Our primary collecting interests include:
- The Niagara Collection
- The Autism Collection
- The Loyalist Collection
- The Masonic Book Collection
- War of 1812 materials
- University Archives
- Rare books
Descriptions of most items in the Archives & Special Collections can be found in the Library Catalogue. Click here for an Archives & Special Collections’ search.
- Fill out a visitor form upon arriving in the Archives
- Materials remain in Archives at all times; items do not circulate
- No food or drinks are allowed
- Only pencils can be used for taking notes
- Before making any copies, ask Reading Room staff permission
- Handle materials carefully and respectfully at all times