This list includes a selection of popular paper series now available in electronic format.
- Historical Topographic Maps (OCUL Digitization Project)
- Niagara Historical Topographic Maps (MDGL Project)
- Natural Resources Canada Download Directory OR Toporama OR search NTS index map
- Includes popular collections such as: CanMatrix (National Topographic System maps); National Atlas of Canada Archives; International Map of the World; and Canada Land Inventory.
- How to find an NTS map (help guide)
- Geological Survey of Canada (GSC) GeoScan instructions
- Soil Surveys of Ontario Ontario Ministry of Ag & Food (soil maps/reports)
- Ontario Geological Survey OGS Earth / Geology Ontario
- Greenbelt Plan and maps
- County Atlas Digital Project (H.R. Page Atlas) (historical county maps of Ontario)
- Niagara Escarpment Commission
- Niagara Peninsula Conservation Authority (watershed mapping)
NOTE: The Brock University Map, Data & GIS Library accepts no responsibility for the accuracy and/or integrity of the resources found on the Internet – this includes potential harm that data or applications may cause to your research or computer hardware.