Mindfulness and wellness practices invite us to nurture ourselves, and cultivate self-compassion. Some of the easily accessible resources for the Brock community to live mindfully include:
- Taking a walk through the forest. The Bruce Trail runs behind the Brock campus.
- Jotting down what you are thankful for, concerned about.
- Curling up with a good book and a hot beverage.
- Taking a Library Yoga session in the comfort of your own room. The playlist is at bit.ly/LibraryYoga
- Thinking of others, helping when you can.
- Nurturing a new houseplant.
This month, our print book display and e-book collections are full of strategies and inspiration to help you be the best version of yourself.