Brock University Library is recruiting a Makerspace Technician and Facilitator.
- Provide end-user support for all Makerspace hardware and software, and work as part of a team that provides user support and instruction during Makerspace drop in hours.
- Maintain and troubleshoot Makerspace equipment, making recommendations for equipment purchases, when required.
- Provide Makerspace curriculum support, by preparing and delivering workshops and demonstrations on relevant topics such as 3D modelling, 3D printing, scanning, etc.
- Participate in workshops for community learning programs, including Bridging our Worlds through Science, Scientifically Yours, Youth University, etc.
- Support faculty with 3D printing and other Makerspace technologies by providing expertise, guidance and thought leadership.
Learn more about this full time position, qualifications, salary, etc. and apply by July 4 at 12:01 am