Brock University Library invites applications for a full-time Library Systems Analyst.
Working in our Library Systems & Technologies department, the systems analyst will be responsible for:
- Day-to-day operation of the technical aspects of the Library Services Platform (LSP): configuration, maintenance, troubleshooting, training, working with outside parties to resolve problems, etc.;
- Providing development specifications for library system integrations, working as part of a team to enhance and streamline integrations with existing University systems (in collaboration and consultation with ITS partners);
- Implementing library application solutions that are reliable and secure;
- Providing all library system and project management documentation, as required;
- Providing advice and technical expertise in generating complex reports;
Please see the position posting for more details.
Apply online by Aug. 30, 2021 at 12:01am EST.
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org, Head, Library Systems & Technologies.